the benefits of car share
- Share travel costs – fuel costs and parking fees
- Reduced traffic – less congestion and quicker journeys due to less cars being on the road
- Less pollution – better air quality as there are less cars on the roads
- Easier to park – less cars in the car park, should make parking at your destination easier
- Meet new people – you might be car sharing with your new bestie
- Increased personal security – you will have company when walking to and from the car
- Workplace advantages – some employers may offer dedicated parking spaces for two or more people sharing a car
Park and Share
Car Share Season Parking Tickets
If you don’t have your own vehicle, you could use a Car Club vehicle and share the journey with others to reduce travel costs. In Perth, there is a Co Wheels vehicle that is located at Kestrel Way, Muirton, Perth PH1 5FL.
Upper Tay Transport Group
Hiya is now available in Aberfeldy
Rent your own car our in the community. This scheme enables local people to rent their car out to people in the community who need a car for day here and there. The scheme covers insurance. It’s simple and easy to use.